Thursday, October 1, 2015

No matter the language the covering of God is still the same.

The greatest thing I have is not a possession but a possessor. I get to wake up everyday in the covering of God. Yes I still have bad days but even then I am still covered. And this is what every Christian should experience. I use to think I had to do great things to feel complete, worthy and valid but I found out it is not what I do that matters but where I dwell, live and make my place of habitation. When I moved from seeking happiness to dwelling in the presence of God life changed. Today I pray that we all feel this joy and peace. Lord I pray for everyone that reads this post. Lord I pray that they can dwell in you and find their hiding place in your presence. Lord I pray that every false expectation be broken off of us today. Lord teach us to hear your voice even in the midst of confusion.  Lord teach us to take rest in you. “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:1‬ no matter the translation or language there is power and peace in dwelling in the presence of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment