Monday, April 11, 2016

Be a witness not the Judge

Heavenly and eternal father teach me how to stay on my place as a witness and not a judge. Lord teach me to be an instrument of your light and not the judge of others lack of light, for I know that it is you Lord that transformed me from what I was to who I am. Knowing this I pray my life will show others your will and ability to transform us into new creatures so that I won't use my Words to try to manipulate others to be what I think they should be. Father I release my family, friends,co-workers and my enemies to you and I no longer feel the need or desire to change them because change is between them and you my job is to be a light in a dark world, share my testimony to those that don't know you and to spread your Word to all with humility knowing it is your Word and not my will that transforms lives.  Lord I believe you still save and redeem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment