Saturday, October 13, 2018

God has a Plan

“~‘For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the LORD, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster to give you a future and a hope. ~‘Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you.”
‭‭JEREMIAH‬ ‭29:11-12‬ ‭AMP‬‬
http://bible.com/1588/jer.29.11-12.amp


Sometimes when we are trials and tribulations we feel that God has either forgotten about us or he has left us alone. As God writes speaks this to Jeremiah, the children of Israel are facing various trials because of their disobedience in the midst of their trails God has a plan. It is a redemptive plan that will come to pass. 

I don’t know where you are right now but God does and he knows his plans concerning your life. Don’t let how it looks over take your faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment