Tuesday, April 21, 2015

In God We Trust

Today's encouragement. 
Remember today that God is your provider. Throughout your life Satan will tempt you to be your own source and He will try to get you to trust in your own abilities and the abilities of others. But you must remember God is your source for healing, provision, direction and Joy. So don't trust self or others to be your source TRUST GOD. So Take a deep breath. And pray this prayer. Lord God forgive me for putting my faith in myself, for I know it is you that enables me to do All Things. Lord I lay my needs before you and I take peace in knowing you love me and you have plans that are good for my life. So I choose to walk in faith in you, for You alone are God. 
 (‭Luke‬ ‭4‬:2-‭4‬ KJV)
Jesus quoted from 
(‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭8‬:‭3‬ KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment