Friday, March 27, 2015

A half hearted pursuit

Many times I meet people that are angry with God because he did not do things the way they wanted him to. Marriage have fallen apart, loved ones did not get healed, jobs have fallen through and they shake their fist at God like he has failed them. We expect God to jump and move for us but when it comes our time to move we give a half hearted move that we would not accept from our own children but we think it is good enough for God. 
Guess what things will look bad at times but God has a plan. Guess what to be absent from the body is to be present with God (he has a plan). With every temptation God makes away of escape(he has a plan). 
When things get hard don't abort your faith just remember God has a plan. STICK TO THE PLAN because GOD IS. YOUR VICTORY IS IN FOLLOWING HIS PLAN

This is what the LORD says: “You will be in Babylon for seventy years. But then I will come and do for you all the good things I have promised, and I will bring you home again. For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭10-13‬ NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment