Sunday, March 1, 2015

Even Parents need Grace

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: (‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬ KJV)
When I was a kid I expected my parents to be perfect,they were supposed to do only good towards me. I expect my parents to be perfect. Not understanding that parents are under grace themselves. Many of us as adults look back on our childhoods and we can see the places that our parents were not perfect, but what if we looked back with eyes of grace. Imagine what your kids will see when they reflect on you "Lord let them look with eyes of grace" the fact is none of us are perfect and we all need grace. And if we all need grace we should all be willing to extend it. So we must forgive  all the people that have failed us and apply grace where needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment